Total Water Treatment Systems Inc. is looking for an experienced Industrial Service Technician to perform service on industrial water treatment systems.
- Installation and service of water treatment equipment to customers in their facility.
- Work with softeners, UV, filtration, ozone, deionization and reserve osmosis systems.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Follow procedures/protocol for equipment installation, maintenance and repair.
- Work with filters, pumps, motors, piping and other mechanical systems.
- Work with electrical control panels that monitor water systems.
- Collect samples and perform tests on water treatment systems.
- Perform routine maintenance, filter changes, sanitizations and equipment exchanges.
- Maintain accurate service and installation records.
- Respond to on-call needs of customers.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience as a field technician working with installation, set up and service of commercial/industrial softeners, UV, ozone, deionization and reverse osmosis systems.
- Experience in high purity water treatment preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years customer service with field experience required.
- Working knowledge of plumbing codes.
- Understanding of water chemistry.
- Experience working with Industrial and Commercial customers.
- Demonstrated trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience and ability to work independently without supervision.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Experience driving a large service vehicle.
- Knowledge of the geographic area helpful: Eastern Wisconsin, Milwaukee and Northern Illinois.
- Ability to read a map.
- High School Equivalency required.
- Wisconsin Journeyman Plumber Restricted Appliance License recommended.
- Candidates with an Associate’s Degree in Electronics encouraged to apply.
- Must be able to pass the Ishihara's Color Blindness test.
Total Water Treatment Systems is an employee owned company and a leader in water treatment. We are known for our innovation and service in providing ultra-pure water for dialysis, biotech, laboratory, manufacturing and processing operations. Our main office is located in Madison, WI. This position will be located near Milwaukee in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
- Full Time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- On-Call pay
- Work Vehicle Provided
- Benefits include health, dental, vision, disability, holiday pay, paid time off, 401k
- 100% employee owned business with an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Culligan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.