Location: Madison, WI
Are you looking to work for a great team of employee owners? Do you enjoy talking with people and coordinating projects and information? This opportunity will allow you to use your creative marketing experience and graphic design skills to coordinate and implement marketing and advertising strategies, create marketing pieces, and manage a number of websites and direct social media activity, while also working with a National Franchise Marketing program and a local advertising partner. You will work directly with customers and the sales team, coordinating schedules, preparing for trade shows, tracking customer information and researching information.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Business or Sales preferred.
- Three to five years of marketing or sales support experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Excellent telephone skills and experience working with a multi-line phone system.
- Excellent customer service skills, problems solving, oral and written communication and organizational skills.
- Able to work collectively with all employees and work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments
- Experience in Microsoft Office and windows based programs required.
- Contact Management Data experience helpful.
- Graphic design experience necessary.
- Social Media experience necessary.
- Website management experience helpful.
- Basic math skills and typing skills needed.
- Knowledge of basic water terms and the water industry helpful.
Hours are 8 am ? 5 pm Monday through Friday. A criminal background check is required. Total Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Total Water Treatment Systems Inc.
We are a 100% Employee Owned Business. Culligan water experts have been serving Southern Wisconsin for over 40 years. We offer the best quality drinking water and the largest variety of water treatment products and services available for your home or business including water softeners, water filtration systems, drinking water systems, bottled water and softener salt delivery. We also specialize in high-purity water applications for applications in biotech, dialysis and microchip applications. Learn the details at www.culligantotalwater.com
EMPLOYEE STOCK OWNERSHIP PLAN
Short and Long Term Disability
Discount on Products
Paid Time off