Critical Water Treatment Solutions that Meet AAMI TIR34 Recommendations
Total Water Treatment Systems is an Ameriwater Dealer.
Having high quality water is imperative for patient health and equipment life. AmeriWater’s systems conform with the recommendations put forth by the Association for Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI). These recommendations are divided into two segments for medical device reprocessing: utility water and critical water. AmeriWater’s systems meet AAMI recommendations for both segments.
This product provides critical water for washers, disinfectors, glassware washers, steam boilers and final rinses. Reverse osmosis system, a deionizer polisher, and a storage tank with demand pump package that provides from 800 to 7,500 GPD.
The AmeriWater Advantage
- Create critical water consistently. Our reliable systems ensure no impurities are left behind on
the instruments. Less wear, less opportunity for contamination exists.
- Complete water treatment systems. You’ll only need to work with our water purification
specialists to achieve high purity critical water within the system as a whole.
- Work healthier. Meeting TIR34 recommendations prevents the spread of bacteria and other
contaminants that may harm your patients.
- Save money. Our system meets current recommendations making your facility much less
likely to need another upgrade when adopted as standards.
AmeriWater TIR34 Compliant Systems
AmeriWater has a variety of systems available to fit your healthcare facility’s needs.
- Sterile Processing Water Systems – Up to 800 GPD
- Sterile Processing Water Systems – Up to 2,200 GPD
- Sterile Processing Water Systems – Up to 4,200 GPD
- Sterile Processing Water Systems – Up to 5,600 GPD
- Sterile Processing Water Systems – Up to 7,500 GPD
TIR34 Compliant System Upgrade Kits
Upgrading your reliable AmeriWater system is simple and cost-efficient. Our system options come in 20, 30, and 70 GPM.